What is the scope of QUID's activities?
Scope of the system is the periodical monitoring of the status of airport movement area and outdoor areas, in order to efficiency, security, accident prevention and problem resolution for:
- reduce the times of inspection;
- logging and recording of anomalies;
- tracking maintenance jobs;
- useful information for the analysis of airport activities.
Are detected and managed on the maps:
- conditions of surface wear and soil texture;
- erosions, fissures and surface injury;
- water or ice presence;
- excessive rubber deposits or other contamination;
- debris, vegetation and other materials;
- birds and animals;
- abnormal signs on the horizontal/vertical Visual AIDS;
- construction sites.